Johnny's 29-36 45'' restoration guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johnny's 29-36 45'' restoration guide

Johnny's book is a must have if you fool around with the 30's Harley's.Like Palmer's Restoration Guide for later models,it allows you to identify those early 45 parts at swap meets,shops etc. so you get the correct parts for your bike and don't end up at home with $2g of VL and Indian parts!!
    Its a comprehesive (did I spell that right?)phonebook size manual that opens and lays flat on the table.Anybody who uses the Harley 30's factory parts manuals know they have tiny unrecognisable(I know that's not speldt right)photos which means you should buy this book....well worth the money.

Anyone who has or is thinking of buying a Harley 45 MUST HAVE THIS BOOK.

It is the bible for 45 owners - a real work of passion by the author.

Comment

Johnny's book is definately a must have. Not only does it reference early 45" parts so well, it also shows the relationship to later 45" parts and what ealier parts were still used on later bikes to boot. As I said..... A MUST HAVE BOOK ! Paps

Comment

Where can you find it?

Comment

Dave,
          Here ya' go:
          http://www.vintagemotorcycleworks.com/manual.htm

Comment

I could'nt make it without Johnny's book. He is also a great guy to deal with. I send him a ton of questions for help and tips via email and he never fails to respond and help me out whenever I need it. He is really a nice guy.

Comment

Working...
            X