Triumph parts available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Triumph parts available

Hello all, I recently acquired a pile of mostly pre-unit Triumph parts, some unit, and have some stuff available. Sorry, No sheet metal. I am restoring a '50 Thunderbird and a '58 TR6 but have lots of motor, trans, and other odd bits to trade or sell. What is in the works out there??
    Robbie

I own a 68T100R. I could use trans gears and barrels?

Comment

I Rub,
      Do you have a list of parts & where are you located, as I would be interested in the pre unit parts. Thanks
      Cass

Comment

Hello folks. I am sorting through the items slowly as work and life (as well as all my other projects!) get in the way of fun. Most of it is 650 but i will see if there are barrels for a 500 unit twin. Lots of trans stuff and most is in boxes and buckets so it may take a while to see whats there. No list as of yet except for the frames, engine cases, and early transmissions. If you have a list of what you are looking for Cass I may be able to look for specific items. Thanks, Robbie

Comment

Triumph Parts

Thanks for the reply. The parts I'm looking for are for a 62 Bonnie as follows:Center stand #F4763, Rear Hub #W1158, a Complete front end,you said no body work but we need a Tool Box if you run across one.This will be next years project.
          Thanks again
          Cass

Comment

Cass, I will look for parts for you. I think I have the rear hub. Do you need a bare hub or whole assembly? I have several center stands so I need to check on that. My email and phone number are in the roster if you want to contact me directly. Robbie Knight

Comment

Thanks for the reply, a bare hub would be fine. As for contacting me I don't have a roster, but my e-mail is ackroydt@aol.com
              Thanks again
              Cass

Comment

My 68T100R has a combined horn and hi/low switch. It's always been broken. Would you have one of those? I'm reaching here. But what the heck. Ya never know. ummmm... an air pump with bottom clip? Tool kit? Wheel weights that fit to spokes?

Comment

Sorry to take so long to respond guys. Major snowstorms along with the holidays sent me in another direction. I will start the search! Robbie

Comment

Pre unit parts needed

Hi,
                    I have a 57' t110. I am looking for a few things while I have it apart for maint.
                    1.Quickly detachable rear brake drum/sprocket, or complete rear wheel. 19"
                    2. front wheel complete or rim. 19"
                    3. gear control camplate
                    4. 8 bolt alloy cylinder head single carb set up
                    5. 6v original Lucas horn
                    6. seat or seat pan for t110
                    7. 6v volt reg.

62-t120
                    1. trans
                    2. handlebars/ throttle, levers ect.
                    3. headlight/instrument mounting/speedo&tach
                    4. complete front fork assembly or pieces
                    5. Oil tank
                    6. tool box/tools
                    7. gas tank
                    6. seat
                    Thanks,
                    Cliff

Comment

Triumph fans, email me direct at tls@newmex.com with your contact info and I will get back to you. Thanks for being patient. We keep getting storm after storm. Another forecast for the next few days! Robbie

Comment

Cass, Cliff, email me as I have found some of your listed items. Robbie tls@newmex.com

Comment

Thanks for the response rub. I am also looking for pre unit 650 alloy 8 bolt cyl.head with single port carb. and cylinder block. Please let me know what you have if anything. I am going to the Eustis swap meet 1st of March.
                          Cell phone 703-431-7494 or email c.wicker@comcast.net

Thanks for the help!
                          Cliff

Comment

If you still have any parts left, I'm looking for a set of pre unit high pipes. Aftermarket or otherwise. 2 into 2 or siamese 2 into 1.
                            Thanks
                            Jedd
                            Flathead Jedd
                            Wing Nuts m/c

Comment

Working...
                            X