Head Quarters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Head Quarters

Anybody know how to get ahold of Mr. Coffy at Head Quarters Machine shop and camshafts, in Melbourne, Ontario, Canada? I can't get through on his ph. # that I have off of my old work order from 10 years ago. I know he is still in business, but I can't find a web site, and the only ad I could find still had the old #. Is there some trick to calling Canada? I just get a recording from Bell Canada that says his # is not in service. It is (519) 289-5990. Is it just me, or is it getting harder and harder to get ahold of somebody these days?
    Mike

try this.

http://www.canada411.com/

Comment

Thanks, but nothing comes up there. Hmmmmmmmmmm.......

Comment

OK- try these guys. Highly recommended.
        http://www.shadboltcams.com/services.html

Comment

Thanks, but here is what I am doing. Head Quarters did the heads on a Sportster i have, 10 years ago, and they do a radial valve profile, which is great. I just want to send them back to get freshened up. The stones have to be set up to do this, so why not go back to the source? I always reward good work with repeat business. I can't believe the place is no longer there.Their cams are still being talked about on other web sites, so I figure they are in business. They are more known for high performance, than old stuff. This Sporster is a '94, but hey, I like this newer stuff, too. Gotta have something to ride when the older ones are being done, which can take extended periods, as I am finding out. Actually, I believe this Sportster is one of the finest Harley's ever made. It has given me a lot of years of fun and good riding. That is what it is really all about. I have some older bikes, but I consider myself a rider, not a collector. If it ain't running and ridden, even though I appreciate it, it won't be in my garage.

Comment

I finally found them. The new address for Head Quarters is:3665 St. Claire Pkwy. Sombra, Ont. NOP2HO. Tech line # is: 519 892- 6999, and order line is: 519 892-6992.

Comment

Wow, your in Ohio and you can't find someone to do a good 3 angle or 5 angle valve grind? wow..... I'll bet I could throw a rock in Ohio and hit a machinist in the head in just about any direction. Hee-hee....

I'm sure the fella has low overhead in Sombra. Good on you for finding him.

Comment

This is a complete radial valve profile, not one of those over rated angle jobs. That is just my opinion!

Comment

Working...
                X