Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi-Fi Turquoise

Hello,

New to the club and the forum, looking forward to learning and sharing with all of you. I just purchased a 1963 FL that has gone through a few paint changes in it's lifetime. I would like to take it to two-tone Hi-Fi Turquoise, but chips of the true color just don't seem to be out there...John Pierce hasn't chipped it yet, and the chip I got from Antique Cycle Supply is oversprayed and thus very dark. I've attached the only pic I have, but Internet pics are useless, as they change color on every different monitor.

Before I finalize this decision and spend the money on the paint (most likely from John) I would love to see the color on a bike. I live in MD just north of DC, but would be willing to travel (prefer MD/VA/DE/PA if possible) to get a good look at what the real color looks like. Please e-mail me at myboxforstuff@gmail.com if you have or know of a good example bike in Hi-Fi Turquoise.

Thanks to all,

Dallas

Bob Provencher Bought an origonal paint Hi Fi turquoise 65 recently . I'm sure he will be at White Rose . As to the presense of the 65 I don't have that answer. Also George Tunis Has an origonal paint Hi Fi turquoise . Both of these men are very helpful . Also both are always at White Rose. J.P.

Comment

Thanks, John...you are consistently helpful, it's clear that many on this list would be lost without your knowledge.

I am going to have to get to White Rose early and leave early, as I have to be back in D.C. Friday night. Does anyone know the forum usernames for Bob Provencher or George Tunis? I'd like to contact them to arrange a rendezvous at White Rose.

Dallas

Comment

Working...
      X