18mm spark plugs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 18mm spark plugs?

Has anyone got a stateside source for 18mm plugs? My 1928 R52 likes Bosch M7AC plugs, but I can't find anything like that over here. I can get them in Germany, but would prefer to save time and the postage...

Did you try Napa. Autozone, Pep Boys, or Advanced Auto ? They all sell Bosch spark plugs. If they don't stock them, I am sure one of them will get them for you. Paps

Comment

I tried the local chains - Kragen, Winchester - and also a couple local independents, but nobody has (or wants to order) 18mm plugs. Even Google came up dry.

I have a few that are coming by airmail from a friend in Karlsruhe, but it's a long way to go to get more. Not to mention that the postage will probably exceed the cost of the plugs.

And even if my bike isn't yet so well travelled, these plugs are. They're made in Brazil, before they are freighted to Germany!

Comment

I sell an NGK 18mm equivalent at:
        http://www.vintagemotorcycleworks.com/000-999.htm

Comment

The NAPA store in town [Northern Colorado] stocks Champion D16 and D18 18mm spark plugs. These are ok for Knuckleheads, but I don't have any cross reference to Bosch. I think the 18 mm plugs might be used for older tractors, which is my guess as to why NAPA stocks them.
          VPH-D

Comment

Hello, you could use a NGK A6. These plugs are correct for old Ski-doo snowmobile with rotax engine(single cylinder). Maybe these will be hard to find in warm California but in north these are common. In the NGK catalog the A6 is the interchange for the Bosch M7A. Cheers from east Canada

Comment

The Autolite 386 should also be interchangable I find them at Advanced Auto

Comment

Working...
              X