M-35tp venturi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M-35tp venturi

thru research and fitting other 1 1/2 venturis into any 1 1/2 linkerts. i thought a 1 1/2 ID bore linkert an take any 1 1/2 OD venturi w/bombsight.
    i am building another knuckle with dual linkert heads w\ 2" intake and stock exhuast valvage. stock old tins and early rocker boxes. repopped cylinders .50 over
    i am going to use 2 m-35tp carbs with 1 1/2 venturis w/bombsights used in the M-53. flathead fuel bowls w\extensions brazed on. main nozzle has been angle cut to even with the inside of bombsight pointing towards manifold
    9* throttle discs, chokes removed and shafts plugged (use squirt bottle for priming), velocity stacks w\rolled lips.
    5" intake manifolds 90* off each head brazed onto heads w\4 bolt flange.
    1 5/8ths exhuast drag pipes. rear straight out head across oil tank, front w\squash pipe up behind kicker and meets with rear pipe even
    this will be a '47 w\84" S&S bolt in lower end, stock old cases(boiled and magnafluxed),4spd w/jockey shift,
    4" over big twin springer, 16" star hub wheels frnt and rear, light weight rigid frame, stock oil pump 41-49 w\rotator , 1 1/2 primo belt drive stock clutch w/police plates ,footboards w\extensions, old joe hunt magneto and new cyclelectric 12v genny for yuasa YTZ-14s batt, oil tank modified to use 37 banjo oil lines. 25 yr old puagcho mustang fuel tank, 25 yr old Z bars on original flanders risers, rear fender early 30ish ford ribbed fender, disc brakes frnt and rear, ski tip sissy bar and solo seat on 3" springs.
    any advice will be appreciated
    should be fun!

BJK!

How are you going to retain the main nozzels within the nozzel wells?

How are you going to vent the main nozzels?

....Cotten

Comment

nozzles

Cotten
      set screw from the side. that way i can make sure that they are pointing towards the intake manifold. tried longer and stronger springs but dont think that they will put enough pressure on the nozzles to keep them in place. any other ideas will be appreciated. thanks for the reply. have a great day
      BJK

Comment

BJK!

Please review a bombsight body casting before you go any farther.

It's an interesting project!

...Cotten

Comment

Working...
        X