1941 FL Knucklehead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1941 FL Knucklehead

1941 Knucklehead FL (first year 74") Period mod. bobber. Fresh top end on engine. Has correct uncut frame, springer, and front brake hardware with 21" wheel spooled to original star hub. Has correct type rear brakes (chrome) with original 16" star hub wheel. Fat bob tanks with cats eye dash and white domed glass speedo. 12' high bars with dog bone risers. Sets nice and handles good. Suicide clutch with shifter on ratchet top. ( but can be changed to foot shift in less than two hours) This bike was built with the idea that it may be restored one day. Price is $ 14,500 w/ trades considered. you may call me direct on my posts @ 614-832-0293 10:00 am to 7:00 pm EST---Phil ---

Don't sit on this one folks as it comes out in Walnecks Mag. on Jan. 21 but i wanted to give AMCA members the first shot at it.
    Attached Files

I might be interested in this bike, 1) do you still have it. 2) I am listing a bike today on ebay, 2001 softail, what are you looking to trade for? call me at 919-761-1201 or just reply, thanks,Greg

Comment

Working...
    X