Back Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by len dowe View Post
    Thanks Brett. I fit all I could in the box. I'm happy you like the Walnecks. Shows prices of years gone by. Happy to send more extras I have of the amca mags, Just shipping cost is all I ask.
    I remember when I would go to a certain magazine store every month just to get a "Walnecks". I would read every word to see if there was anything I needed or lusted after. Those were the days.
    D. A. Bagin #3166 AKA Panheadzz 440 48chief W/sidecar 57fl 57flh 58fl 66m-50 68flh 70xlh

Comment

Originally posted by D.A.Bagin View Post
      I remember when I would go to a certain magazine store every month just to get a "Walnecks". I would read every word to see if there was anything I needed or lusted after. Those were the days.
      Yes, those were the days! I did the same same D.A.Bagin, i could hardly wait to get the newest Rag from Buzz & Pixie! I have most issues from 1978 on, till Buzz sold out to the corporates! Bought and sold a lot with those Want/Buy ads, and became friends with Buzz & Pixie over the years. Here's a link to the back issues. Something to drool over, and reminisce. If you have a month and year you want to access, the search will let you backtrack to even some early late 1970's issues.

WALNECK'S CLASSIC CYCLE TRADER, - Causey Enterprises, LLC ...
      https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...MmpI-KzjVmIfRo

*M.A.D.*
      Last edited by JoJo357; 04-02-2019, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Even the buzz rag is gone....i used to get that in the mail also....Whats happening guys...everything is electronic, i like a mag i can hold in my hands....

Comment

Working...
        X