Zundapp KS601

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zundapp KS601

I've always has a penchant for the strange and obcsure so it is little wonder that I formed a bond with the Zundapp twin. I've been persuing the wonderlust for this marque for a number of years against the grain of the AMCA. I'm primarily into the postwar KS601 but also have some Pre-war Zundapps and some BMW R12s. I'm always searching for Zundapp twins and fours parts I also have some 601 parts for sale. I'd like to hear from others with an interest in the Zundapp motorrad. Thanks!

My first motorcycle was a DKW 3PS, and now I have a second motorrad, a DKW NZ 350-1. But, I have ALWAYS wanted a Zundapp! The KS601 appeals to be because it is small and looks fun to ride. I like WWII German Army motorcycles, primarily solo machines, and am a WWII reenactor.

Comment

Also bonding with a Zundapp KS601. It is now ready to roll (we hope!!)

Originally posted by j. r. View Post
      I've always has a penchant for the strange and obcsure so it is little wonder that I formed a bond with the Zundapp twin. I've been persuing the wonderlust for this marque for a number of years against the grain of the AMCA. I'm primarily into the postwar KS601 but also have some Pre-war Zundapps and some BMW R12s. I'm always searching for Zundapp twins and fours parts I also have some 601 parts for sale. I'd like to hear from others with an interest in the Zundapp motorrad. Thanks!
      Help me with the learning curve in Iowa. R.

Comment

Glad to see this thread come back, it ain't just Harleys & Indians.......
        Rich Inmate #7084

Comment

Finally found a original 1954 Zundapp KS601...been looking for one for a while that was in my price range...I picked itup at theBarber Vintage Meet last mont...here is a link to some pics...

https://mikeskaggs.smugmug.com/1954-Zundapp-KS601-/

Comment

Looks like it's in great shape!! Cool tool bag too. Have FUN with it Mike!
            Jim

AMCA #6520

Comment

Zundapp...who are your major parts supplier?

Originally posted by j. r. View Post
              I have a 1953 KS 601 in need of parts. Any suggestions for engine and tranny parts?

Comment

Working...
              X