Xlcr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xlcr

A friend of mine picked up a '77 XLCR. It's kind of a rolling basket but headed in the right direction. If anyone out there is in the know about XLCRs I have a couple of quick questions. 1) He said that under the front fairing there is a black molded box with lots of wires coming in and out, too many to be an ignition module, what is it ?? 2) Does anyone one know of a good place for original or good quality repro parts, he's looking for a complete exhaust. He's got the header pipes that are ok but not the mufflers. Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

Hello dwhitson.......The block box is probably the main wiring harness junction block....I'm not sure because I don't have a parts manual for the XLCR....

Try going to www.xlcrclub.com Its a nice site for XLCR owners and they gave a good parts source of NOS and used XLCR parts. Also try www.nosparts.com for more parts. You can also go to Airtech for new replacement body parts..

All of them are good for Tech info on the bike too. Hrdly

Comment

Bill's Custom in PA used to have some NOS XLCR parts. Also keep in mind the 79 Sportster pipes are virtually identical to the XLCR exhaust ... Perry

Comment

thanks guys

Comment

Working...
        X