Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sportster...Drag Bike....Street Bike....Only Bike??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sportster...Drag Bike....Street Bike....Only Bike??

Well, looks as if I'm talking to myself some on this Sportster thread. Not to much feedback, but at least a few are reading these posts. I know cause I haven't clicked onto my own threads that often. Anybody out there have a Sportster?? Anyway...Funny how things can change so fast!! Been concentrating on setting up the Sportster for all out Drag Racing next year and getting a local Hot Rod and Motorcycle Show off the ground, not to mention an old Tractor turn Pit/Parts Chaser, that I've neglected working on or moving forward on my Big Twin project. Fact is I don't seem to have the money to keep it moving with anything resembling progress!! The Economy has slowly been eating away at my O/T to the point I've dwindled down from lasts years 12-14 Hrs per week to a mere 3 hrs this week!! Man that's hard on the M/C Funds!! And the next several months don't look too promising!! Might have to put up some of my old M/C Memorabilia to offset the slump. That's hard to do because I do love my old M/C toys and literature!! To make matters worse, Winters coming and Mrs Dangrs is starting to ask when am I going to take her for a ride? Even suggested putting a seat on the SPORTSTER DRAG BIKE?!?! Good grief Charlie Brown!! Now how's that going to look!. As it is the Sportster's been serving well as a Hot Rod Street Racing Bar Hopper....I couldn't bare having to add a seat for the Mrs Ars....even though it is a nice one... and the P-Pad's not too shabby either! Started me thinking.....LOOK OUT....Can I accomplish all three...Drag Bike, Street Racer and Mrs Hrdly Hauler. This may sound strange, but does anyone make a light weight side car that can be quickly attached/detached to a 3" lowered, solid rear strut, rear mount shifter/brake, laydown, clip on drag bar, vintage Period Correct, Drag Bike Sportster for under $1500.00?? Any Sportster owners out there running a side car on their vintage iron head??..... ...NO REALLY....Thinking Hrdly-Dangrs
Working...
X