Life Membership

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life Membership

I am not aware of a life membership in the AMCA. If there is one would some one be so kind as to inform me about it. If there isnt one I am curious to see if there is an interest in developing one.

Best Regards

James Franklin

Life Membership

Hi James:
    The only life membership we have at present is Honorary, which has just been given to past presidents, and a very few other deserving folks.
    Interesting you mention it, as its something I wish to put on the agenda for Board consideration.
    Cheers,
    Pete Gagan, National President

Comment

Hi Pete,

I am glad someone is considering it///I think it would provide a good basis for not only extending the organizations resourses, it provides an avenue to do something worth while for the organization.

If you would like any assistance on putting together a package to present on this issue I would be more than happy to assist you.

Best Regards

Franklin

Comment

Life memberships help organizations cash flow

I would be in favor of a life membership. Even reducing the overall future cost of membership to the discounted present value of the anticipated income stream increases immediate cash flow as well as reducing some percentage of membership renewal expenses.

Comment

Working...
        X