No announcement yet.

"Knowledge Is Good"... (Faber College)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Knowledge Is Good"... (Faber College)

Always searching for good sites on 'Sportsters' and H-D in general and this ones a goodn'. www.sportster.org I'm a Member and I visit it often. So give it a try, cause regardless of what you think, you really don't know it all!! Lots of stuff to check out and good tech information! Sign up cause it don't cost nothing.... .....Hrdly-Dangrs

Donney Peterson's Sportster Page.....

Let's continue this thread and keep it to 'Sportster' oriented web sites. This is the 'Sportster' portion of Donney Peterson's Harley site which talks 'Hardcore' Harley-Davidson! Check it out and increase your knowledge! www.hdcycles.com/sporttech.htm (Also check out the rest of Donny Peterson's site by hitting 'HOME' in the lower left corner of the site page.) It'll bring you to the main page and you can go from there! Happy reading! If you know of any good 'Sportster' sites, pop them onto this thread and we'll check it out!...... ....Hrdly-Dangrs

Comment

Factory Race Bike Information

So you think you know Sportsters??....I doubt it....Check out this site....www.ironharley.com and learn some more!...Chocked full of KR, XR750, XLR, XR1000 and XLCR Facts and Photos....Plus some other 'Sporty' stuff....Living the Harley Life in the 'FAST LANE'.... ...Hrdly-Dangrs

Comment

Working...
      X