Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AMCA Sponsored Cross Country Endurance Run?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMCA Sponsored Cross Country Endurance Run?

I foresee an inevitable competition between V-Twin and FHP Knuckles. Include a real Knucklehead if you like. I (or someone like me) will be going on national television in the future to promote the run (either cross country or trans Calif.) but before this can happen, we need the help of the AMCA to sanction this event and cover any liability insurance issues. If so, would this be a chapter issue or national responsibility?

I'm back Jack and with an email address for the tech at Tedd. Motor...scooter!

Comment

Approach your local chapter first.

Comment

I will, after I figure out how I can get a frame (1,400 dealer) from Tedd and a short block (less heads) Taiwan Knuckle motor which is only 3K (dealer). I have everything else I need, but I want to sell the machine as "used" after I run a few thousand miles on it. This way I can keep my OE frame and OEM EL motor and tanks for a "keeper" Knuckle, but sell the fenders front end, upswepts, KH mufflers and everything else I have now on the Replica. I need another 5K to do this. Not too much money, except I still owe my wife another $4,475. for the book loan, and she won't let me spend any more money on sickles until I pay off the debt. So, I'm still in the hole 10K to get a Replica running...however, this does not keep me from getting what I have at least prepared as rolling stock, and I guess I will have to sell the OE frame I have on the Replica, because I can't put all this together and then go and remove it to put everything on a replica frame later. The DMV will be riveting a blue tag on the frame, so yeah..I'll be selling my original frame..O.K. well, that's what I have to do, or sit here and twiddle my thumbs while I slave to pay off my book debt. Gee, thanks webguy for making me figure this all out!

Comment

Working...
        X