No announcement yet.

current member magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who do you contact about not getting the magazine in the past?

Comment

Originally posted by pan620 View Post
      Who do you contact about not getting the magazine in the past?
      Folks, i could be entirely wrong that late deliveries are solely a problem with the AMCA. Other factors could be influencing late deliveries, i have 4 items that have been mailed to me 3-6 weeks ago from other parts of the USA, to me in Colorado, another factor to consider for why the magazine his not arrived are multiple pressures USPS has been and is still under - https://federalnewsnetwork.com/agenc...atchdog-finds/
      Steve Swan

27JD 11090 Restored
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClUPIOo7-o8
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtuptEAlU30

27JD 13514 aka "Frank"
      https://forum.antiquemotorcycle.org/...n-Project-SWAN
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNRB...nnel=steveswan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSDeuTqD9Ks
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwlIsZKmsTY

Comment

My issue arrived today, in Arizona.

Comment

Originally posted by AFJ View Post
          The Sept./Oct. Antique Motorcycle which was online in early September, as I recall, came by mail on Nov. 4th. I think a day or 2 later the online Nov./Dec Antique motorcycle was available and said the printed one was "in the mail". No Nov./Dec. issue so far. Used to be in a couple of weeks - but who knows these days?
          Al in southern Ontario.
          Nov.-Dec. issue arrived in S. Ont. Nov. 22nd. AFJ

Comment

Haven't received the Nov-Dec issue as of this date,(11/24/20). I used to receive the paper copy a few days after the digital/email version, but the last two editions have been delayed in the mailing. The virus/shutdowns have been a problematic excuse for lots of communication and logistical gaps throughout the country.

As long as my retirement checks and social security arrive on time, I'll be just fine.
            Oh yea, as long as my bike starts when I go out for a ride, I can still cope with it all.

C2K

Comment

I am still waiting, what is the longest anybody has waited

Comment

I haven't received mine in Central Maryland either. I am going to mention this thread to Executive Director Keith Kizer.

Mike Love

Comment

I haven't received mine in Central Maryland either. I am going to mention this thread to Executive Director Keith Kizer.

Mike Love

Comment

Slow Magazine Delivery

Originally posted by ihrescue View Post

Mike Love
                    The November/December issue of The Antique Motorcycle is having mixed delivery problems. Because of problems with the printer, the magazines did not mail until the 10th of November. That's a full two weeks after they usually mail. Please keep in mind the mailing of the magazine has nothing to do with ClubExpress. The magazines are mailed directly from the printer in Ohio.

As a rule of thumb, I always wait until my copy of the magazine shows up in my home mailbox before I send out the digital edition. My original plan several years ago was to send the digital version before magazine went in the mail. That was a bad idea. Even though I have big bold red warnings that the printed version is in the mail, too many people ignored that warning and went into a full blown panic because the mailman was not standing at their front door with their magazine.

On top of all this, there are still U.S. Postal Service problems delivering Periodic Postage items, like our magazine, during this ongoing pandemic. I suspect that problem will continue through the winter because of staffing issues related to the Coronavirus. Please be patient, it will eventually arrive.

Keith Kizer

Comment

I will not comment on what has been reported in recent times re: the U.S. Postmaster General's directives (as this is not the place for that!)
                      I am pleased to reply though that my copy (and also that of a nearby member) arrived in our mail boxes today "Int'l Priority Airmail U.S. Postage Paid" from Carol Stream. IL
                      which I am told is why we pay the extra $15.
                      Happy U.S. Thanksgiving all!

Comment

Got mine today which isn't to bad given the distance.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith Kizer View Post
                          The November/December issue of The Antique Motorcycle is having mixed delivery problems. Because of problems with the printer, the magazines did not mail until the 10th of November. That's a full two weeks after they usually mail. Please keep in mind the mailing of the magazine has nothing to do with ClubExpress. The magazines are mailed directly from the printer in Ohio.

As a rule of thumb, I always wait until my copy of the magazine shows up in my home mailbox before I send out the digital edition. My original plan several years ago was to send the digital version before magazine went in the mail. That was a bad idea. Even though I have big bold red warnings that the printed version is in the mail, too many people ignored that warning and went into a full blown panic because the mailman was not standing at their front door with their magazine.

On top of all this, there are still U.S. Postal Service problems delivering Periodic Postage items, like our magazine, during this ongoing pandemic. I suspect that problem will continue through the winter because of staffing issues related to the Coronavirus. Please be patient, it will eventually arrive.

Keith Kizer
                          Thanks Keith

Mike Love

Comment

I have always received my digital edition WAY before the print edition. I just don't open the Email because I like to read the magazine in its print form first, much more enjoyable for me......Smitty

Comment

Originally posted by Keith Kizer View Post
                              Slow Magazine Delivery

Keith Kizer
                              So, I decided to wait a month before writing another post re/non-delivery of the club magazine. Who do I need to contact in order to have another sent to me? Or should I just wait until the next one arrives?

Comment

Originally posted by badger34
                                I'm still waiting on the Nov/Dec magazine too. Checked with my neighbors today and we haven't received any mail delivery for the past two days. If the mags shipped on Nov 10th I'm going to wait one more week until Dec 10th before calling ClubExpress.
                                badger34 - I think most of us are still waiting and I think we just need to do as Keith Kizer suggested and what. Also as Keith comments this is not under ClubExpress its a direct to Keith issue.

Slow Magazine Delivery

Keith Kizer

Mike Love

Comment

Working...
                                X