What is your favorite bike to ride?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your favorite bike to ride?

It is one thing to collect, but it sucks when you collect and later realize you don't enjoy riding the bike you bought as you do others.
    What antique bike and model, regardless of brand, do you love to ride? I have heard: Indian 101, 1930 UL, and 1930's VL.

Thanks for your thoughts.

I have a cut down 38 EL that is a particularly god rider , 25 tooth tranny sprocket , 70 mph all day long

Comment

I have a rusty 82 Sturgis that is a blast to ride and I do not have to worry about getting it dirty.

Comment

I have a 81' Sturgis that is one of the best rides I've ever had.
        DrSprocket

Comment

Originally posted by RichO View Post
          I have a 81' Sturgis that is one of the best rides I've ever had.
          I recently sold my 81 and 91 Sturgis motorcycles. The 91 was fantastic to ride. The 81 only had 3200 miles on it and I didn't have it long enough to get it on the road.

Comment

My 40 Four, best bike ever built for riding slow, starts 1 easy kick

Comment

52 Harley bitsa bike.004.jpg

Comment

Most comfortable riding at all speeds--hardest starting--58 Panhead---Riding kids or hot chicks--48 Chief with sidecar--Easiest of starting and riding slow as said above--40 Four--Reliable starting all weather bike--OP 57 Panhead w/windshield. The rest are good riders just not specifically for one reason or another.
                D. A. Bagin #3166 AKA Panheadzz 440 48chief W/sidecar 57fl 57flh 58fl 66m-50 68flh 70xlh

Comment

My favorite is the one I'm riding at the time.

Comment

1940 Four. Everyday driver for 40 years. Smooth with NO vibration, comfortable and reliable. 8500 mile trip to Yukon and Alaska in 2004 and 4500 mile trip to east coast in 2009. With leaf spring fork watch out for potholes.
                    Tom

Comment

My 51 or 57. Least favorite is my overweight 65...
                      VPH-D

Comment

My brother (long-time Gold Wing rider) would tell you that my favorite rider is whichever one starts. He's a smartass... but sometimes he's got a point.

Comment

Finally got my 26BA running / riding. By far, the most fun riding that I've had in a long time.
                          Pulls hard for a small machine. Cant imagine doing 100mph on one of these........
                          Attached Files

Comment

Then again have had this 41 for 25+ Years ..in different iterations of course

[ATTACH=CONFIG]30176
                            Attached Files

Comment

When I finally get it back on the road it will be my 1965 FLH that I have owned since October of 1970

Last edited by panz4ever; 11-04-2020, 02:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X