Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1962 Pan fuel cross over line between tanks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1962 Pan fuel cross over line between tanks.

What a pain. So the line I purchased from AAOK doesn't even come close to working. Wrong tanks? Wrong frame? I ordered the correct part. I've bent up a cable to resemble the proper bends required but hate to mess up the chrome to bend this new cross over line. Anyone else have this problem?

All tank fitting from '48-'65 are in the same location. All frame dimensions are the same as well. Some lines were designed with a vibration loop in them and mount inside the frame. Some are a straight crossover. Which do you have? Aftermarket crap strikes again.
    Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

I have a straight across one. I've bent up some strong wire to mirror what it should look like and the aftermarket one is way off. Someone should tell the manufacturer. Ya think.

Comment

John, I've seen very few repro crossover lines that fit perfectly without some degree of tweaking. You might consider getting one from a company called Strange Bird. They took over the business from Dennis Corso. I heard they have improved the quality of the products. Check out their website.
        Dave

Comment

I got one from V Twin that actually worked with only minor tweaking... amazing right?
          For my 58FL...

Comment

Working...
          X