Odd Late 1960's Big Twn Servicar Headlight Bucket Terminal Board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odd Late 1960's Big Twn Servicar Headlight Bucket Terminal Board

Anyone ever seen this type of terminal headlight bucket terminal board on a late 1960's Big Twin or Servi-car ? The terminal board has an additional terminal post stamped #32. All my wiring schematics show a #31 as the highest terminal post number. I have inserted a drawing showing this #32 terminal post and its location in relation to the other terminal posts.

This board is from a Police model.

Comment

Here is a photo of the actual Police bike headlight bucket terminal board. I have marked the number 32 terminal post. Note how the wiring is also completely different from the service manual schematics in color codes and insulation. This has plastic coated insulation, not cloth insulation. there has been only three owners of the bike since it was built. No wiring has been replaced. Note also the bike has to flashers as well. One flasher is located below the Terminal board at the bottom. The other flasher is mount to the upper left side in the photo of the actual terminal board.

Comment

No one owns a late 60's police model with this type of headlight bucket terminal plate ?

Comment

Working...
        X