Chesapeake amca national meet is go for october 2-3, 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chesapeake amca national meet is go for october 2-3, 2020

CHESAPEAKE AMCA NATIONAL MEET IS GO FOR OCTOBER 2-3, 2020 - Vendor Set-Up beginning THURSDAY OCTOBER 1, 2020 at 8:30am

Attention Vendors planning on attending Chesapeake Meet - vendor set-up will not start until 8:00am Thursday October 1, 2020. No exceptions. There will be nowhere at the Arcadia Carnival Grounds for you to stay if you arrive before Thursday.

- Vendor spaces are still available. Check our web site CCAMCA.ORG for more info.

Chesapeake Chapter has received approval for our event permit from Baltimore County Maryland Government on September 23, 2020. Come join us at our new meet venue at the Upperco Volunteer Fire Department Carnival Grounds. Chesapeake AMCA National Meet October 2-3, 2020.

As participants we ask you to participate safely in these times of the still active COVID 19 virus. Follow the much promoted personal and group guidelines associated with COVID 19. Attendees, vendors, AMCA members having motorcycles being judged and all staff must wear a face mask. It is important that you bring your own mask. Chesapeake Chapter will have limited number of masks for sale at the meet. ​ Face masks, social distancing and hand washing will help reduce the spread of the novel virus. Chesapeake Chapter will have written guidelines for each attendee and will have masks available if you need one.

​PLEASE NOTE: VENDORS WILL NOT BE ADMITTED TO SET UP UNTIL THURSDAY OCTOBER 1, 2020 AT 8:00 A.M.

IMG_2977.jpg

Mike Love
    Last edited by ihrescue; 09-29-2020, 03:05 PM.

Looking forward to my only event this year and the new meeting location.
    Craig (Delaware)
    Delaware Bay Chapter
    Perkiomen Chapter
    AMCA Member #1011

Comment

New venue is great and has tremendous potential to grow into a big swap meet. Congrats to all the Chesapeake volunteers who made this happen in a very difficult year for meets and hope you continue the success next year. Our Highlands Chapter folks are in full support of this!

Tom (Rollo) Hardy
      AMCA #12766

Comment

Yes, this new location was great and plenty of room to grow! Hats off to the Chesapeake Chapter volunteers who put in a ton of work getting this first meet off the ground!
        Craig (Delaware)
        Delaware Bay Chapter
        Perkiomen Chapter
        AMCA Member #1011

Comment

Great meet, great location. Thanks to The Chesapeake Chapter. I hope you keep doing it in Upperco.

Comment

Anybody got pictures ? I was unfortunately unable to attend this event this time Thanks in advance Smitty

Comment

Originally posted by HDSmitty View Post
              Anybody got pictures ? I was unfortunately unable to attend this event this time Thanks in advance Smitty
              I unfortunately did not take any pictures. Steve from Resurrection Cycle Works posted a fair amount on his Facebook page.
              Craig (Delaware)
              Delaware Bay Chapter
              Perkiomen Chapter
              AMCA Member #1011

Comment

Originally posted by craig (DE) View Post
                I unfortunately did not take any pictures. Steve from Resurrection Cycle Works posted a fair amount on his Facebook page.
                For anyone else looking for Upperco Chesapeake meet pics go down to the "Your Photos" Forum
                Jason Zerbini
                Near Pittsburgh PA (Farm Country)
                Allegheny Mountain Chapter http://amcaamc.com/

Comment

For more photos check out the photo section of CCAMCA.org

Mike Love

Comment

Working...
                  X