Chesapeake Chapter AMCA Meet is on for October 2-3, 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chesapeake Chapter AMCA Meet is on for October 2-3, 2020

CHESAPEAKE AMCA NATIONAL MEET IS GO FOR OCTOBER 2-3, 2020 - Vendor setup begins 8:00am Thursday October 1, 2020

Attention Vendors planning on attending Chesapeake Meet - vendor set-up will not start until 8:00am Thursday October 1, 2020. No exceptions. There will be nowhere at the Arcadia Carnival Grounds for you to stay if you arrive before Thursday.

- Vendor spaces are still available. Check our web site CCAMCA.ORG for more info.

Chesapeake Chapter has received approval for our event permit from Baltimore County Maryland Government on September 23, 2020. Come join us at our new meet venue at the Upperco Volunteer Fire Department Carnival Grounds. Chesapeake AMCA National Meet October 2-3, 2020.

As participants we ask you to participate safely in these times of the still active COVID 19 virus. Follow the much promoted personal and group guidelines associated with COVID 19. Attendees, vendors, AMCA members having motorcycles being judged and all staff must wear a face mask. It is important that you bring your own mask. Chesapeake Chapter will have limited number of masks for sale at the meet. ​ Face masks, social distancing and hand washing will help reduce the spread of the novel virus. Chesapeake Chapter will have written guidelines for each attendee and will have masks available if you need one.

​PLEASE NOTE: VENDORS WILL NOT BE ADMITTED TO SET UP UNTIL THURSDAY OCTOBER 1, 2020 AT 8:00 A.M.

IMG_2977.jpg

Mike Love
    Last edited by ihrescue; 09-29-2020, 03:07 PM.

Good to see this happening Mike. Yes, the powers to be wait till the last minute to make decisions as we found out. Good to see it all worked out. Oh, at our little B.M.A.M.C. meet we gave away masks. Then again we had a couple Govm't workers donate them LOL.
    D. A. Bagin #3166 AKA Panheadzz 440 48chief W/sidecar 57fl 57flh 58fl 66m-50 68flh 70xlh

Comment

Looking forward to seeing the new site for this meet! Plus, this will be my only meet of the season due to all the other cancellations!
      Craig (Delaware)
      Delaware Bay Chapter
      Perkiomen Chapter
      AMCA Member #1011

Comment

Originally posted by ihrescue View Post
        CHESAPEAKE AMCA NATIONAL MEET IS GO FOR OCTOBER 2-3, 2020

- Vendor spaces are still available. Check our web site CCAMCA.ORG for more info.

Chesapeake Chapter has received approval for our event permit from Baltimore County Maryland Government on September 23, 2020. Come join us at our new meet venue at the Upperco Volunteer Fire Department Carnival Grounds. Chesapeake AMCA National Meet October 2-3, 2020.

As participants we ask you to participate safely in these times of the still active COVID 19 virus. Follow the much promoted personal and group guidelines associated with COVID 19. Attendees, vendors, AMCA members having motorcycles being judged and all staff must wear a face mask. It is important that you bring your own mask. Chesapeake Chapter will have limited number of masks for sale at the meet. ​ Face masks, social distancing and hand washing will help reduce the spread of the novel virus. Chesapeake Chapter will have written guidelines for each attendee and will have masks available if you need one.

​PLEASE NOTE: VENDORS WILL NOT BE ADMITTED TO SET UP UNTIL THURSDAY OCTOBER 1, 2020 AT 8:00 A.M.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]29598[/ATTACH]

Mike Love
        Hi Mike, I have reached out to the Chesapeake Chapter about camping and dogs but have not heard back. I thought I saw that dogs are not allowed at this new site? I have always brought my dog to AMCA meets but was wondering if this is true? I need to find an answer before Thursday in case I have to make arrangements for a dog sitter.
        Thanks!
        Craig (Delaware)
        Delaware Bay Chapter
        Perkiomen Chapter
        AMCA Member #1011

Comment

Arrived today and so far this looks like a great venue for an AMCA meet. It’s a big place with good facilities for a meet. Seems like at least as many vendors and possibly more vs a typical Jefferson meet.
          Don’t know what rule is but did see a couple dogs running around playing.
          Jason Zerbini
          Near Pittsburgh PA (Farm Country)
          Allegheny Mountain Chapter http://amcaamc.com/

Comment

Thanks for the update Jason. I'm going to abide by the rules and not bring my pet which has been to many other meets. I knew others would not read the rules. I just hope they don't ruin it for everyone!
            Craig (Delaware)
            Delaware Bay Chapter
            Perkiomen Chapter
            AMCA Member #1011

Comment

Looks like great weather too. I hope to make it Saturday. By next year my plan is to have my 1942 Chief finished and entered for judging.
              AMCA # 3233

Comment

Working...
              X