OEM Police shifter handle and OEM straight kicker arm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bob,
    I have all my photos taken. I am sure glad you asked me to do this, because I have no idea what I am doing on bringing in the photos. Please bare with me while I figure out how to do this, I need to learn it anyways.

ps: Would you also like to see a picture of the bike and sidecar while I am at it?

Comment

Here are some photos of the shifter bought at the thrift store. I hung the new shifter on my existing shifter so you would see both of them. I took a picture of the part number on the shifter bracket as well. I also took pictures of the measurements that Bob asked for. This shifter clears my 5 gallon tanks.
      I also took a picture of the shifter and kicker arm together that was purchased. The kicker arm does not have a part number, but I do not know if the chrome ones did, I also cannot see forge lines on it.

Bob, if you need any more pictures, please let me know and I will gladly oblige you. Enjoy your day fellows and be safe, I am going for a long ride now that I have a new shifter, it is suppose to be 85 and sunny all day!

Oh, I forgot to address the non existent address, I have two places in separate towns and put the street address of one place with the town of my other place. So yes, I made an error with the address.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by ryan; 09-26-2020, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X