OEM Police shifter handle and OEM straight kicker arm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OEM Police shifter handle and OEM straight kicker arm

I am in need of the OEM police style shifter handle for 5 gallon tanks part# 33676-66 and an OEM straight leg kicker crank 54-72, part# 33068-54(black) or 33067-54, chrome if possible on both shifter and kicker, but not necessary. nos or nice used.

Thank you!
    Last edited by ryan; 09-06-2020, 10:48 PM.

Originally posted by ryan View Post
    I am in need of the OEM police style shifter handle for 5 gallon tanks part# 33676-66 and an OEM straight leg kicker crank 54-72, part# 33068-54(black) or 33067-54, chrome if possible on both shifter and kicker, but not necessary. nos or nice used.

Thank you!
    Need to bump this one up. Any condition, but welded please.

Comment

DSC06598.jpgDSC06599.jpg
      Is this what you are looking for?
      Bob Rice #6738

Comment

Originally posted by BigLakeBob View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]29551[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]29552[/ATTACH]
        Is this what you are looking for?
        Yes, it sure is what I am looking for. I cannot tell if it is for 5 gallon tanks though, but it sure looks to be as though. The police shifter gates sure are hard on their shifters.
        Last edited by ryan; 09-17-2020, 12:08 AM.

Comment

It is for sale, if you are interested in it PM me your email address and I will send you more pics along with price.
          Bob Rice #6738

Comment

DSCN5840.jpg

Both are 33068-54. The one has been repaired. Both for sale.

Tony

Comment

Originally posted by TRADEMARK View Post
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]29569[/ATTACH]

Both are 33068-54. The one has been repaired. Both for sale.

Tony
              Tony,
              What do you want for the kicker, that has not been repaired?
              I just happen to have the arms with the offset, that does not clear my sidecar frame.

Comment

$55 shipped.

Tony

Comment

$55 shipped.

Tony
                  Tony,
                  Just to be clear, this is an original kicker with the part number on it? Do you have a PayPal account?
                  Thanks,
                  Ryan

Comment

DSCN5842.jpg

Looks OEM to me. That's shipped to a US address. Paypal is fine.

Tony

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]29572[/ATTACH]

Looks OEM to me. That's shipped to a US address. Paypal is fine.

Tony
                      Please message me your paypal info. I sent you my address.
                      Thanks!

Comment

If you sent an address, I didn't or haven't received it. It should show up on P.P.

Tony

Comment

If you sent an address, I didn't or haven't received it. It should show up on P.P.

Tony
                          I re sent it, my messages were full and I did not catch it. So if you sent me one, I did not get it.
                          Thanks

Comment

Ryan,

According to your email to me you were lucky enough to find a NOS police shifter for 5 gallon tanks at a thrift store. Great, good score! Especially lucky after we made a deal with the one I have with me shipping it to you for inspection before payment, but then as luck would have it, after packing and taking it to the P.O., they found the address you gave me was non existent, and then the next day after you gave me a second mailing address and I asked for payment up front because of the confusion with addresses, you were most fortunate to find a NOS one at a thrift store.

If you would, please post a picture of the NOS shifter with a tape measure like I did in post # 3 so those of us that have a shifter laying around and are not sure if it is for 3 1/2 or 5 gallon tanks can all learn from your good luck and it would be nice to see the NOS shifter and see if it has any shelf wear or looks new.

Thanks.
                            Last edited by BigLakeBob; 09-25-2020, 04:27 PM.
                            Bob Rice #6738

Comment

Originally posted by BigLakeBob View Post
                              Ryan,

According to your email to me you were lucky enough to find a NOS police shifter for 5 gallon tanks at a thrift store. Great, good score! Especially lucky after we made a deal with the one I have with me shipping it to you for inspection before payment, but then as luck would have it, after packing and taking it to the P.O., they found the address you gave me was non existent, and then the next day after you gave me a second mailing address and I asked for payment up front because of the confusion with addresses, you were most fortunate to find a NOS one at a thrift store.

If you would, please post a picture of the NOS shifter with a tape measure like I did in post # 3 so those of us that have a shifter laying around and are not sure if it is for 3 1/2 or 5 gallon tanks can all learn from your good luck and it would be nice to see the NOS shifter and see if it has any shelf wear or looks new.

Thanks.
                              Bob,
                              I know this sounds fishy, but it absolutely true and I am glad you brought it in front of the forum, but you forgot to mention that I offered to compensate you for your time and efforts. I had no idea that I would have ran into a shifter at a thrift store and would not have even stopped at the store if it wasn't for my nephew who really wanted to stop. It's will gladly take pictures of the complete shifter that I bought at the thrift store with measurements. Now I did not need the whole shifter, only the handle, but will take pictures of the whole shifter as well if you like because there is a part number on the shifter bracket. Would you also like to see the handle handle on the bike as well to see the clearance between the shifter and the tank?
                              I do not have a smart phone nor a camera, but I do have a kindle that does take pictures, so this will be the perfect opportunity to use it as well to post a picture on this site. I have never posted pictures on this site, and may have a question or two on doing so.
                              The guy at the thrift store also had some old nos military 45 parts, std pistons and rings sets, ring sets and some other small parts. He said he had cylinders, but had sold them a recently. He said he also gave parts away at door prizes at bike night events.
                              I am really glad I stopped at the thrift store because I learned a lot. He had old posters and pictures of a Thor dealership in my home town in 1911 and also 1914 posters and pictures of an Excelsior and Indian dealership in my home town. This guy really had some neat stuff!!
                              Last edited by ryan; 09-26-2020, 08:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X