Southern National - Denton - Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southern National - Denton - Question

I've never been to this meet but am considering it. I heard its a real nice venue but has mostly HD representation with very little Indian presence comparatively. Is that true? Appreciate any insight/thoughts. Thank ye kindly
    Jason Zerbini
    Near Pittsburgh PA (Farm Country)
    Allegheny Mountain Chapter http://amcaamc.com/

I have been to every one and Indian is well represented. Harley out numbers them but that is pretty much true everywhere except exclusively Indian events. Go and have a good time!

Tom (Rollo) Hardy
    AMCA #12766

Comment

I expect to go to Denton with 2 other AMCA friends. This meet has the potential to be very big, and very good. Lots of acreage, beautiful location, and a fantastic time of the year for North Carolina. Unless that area has grown, it is beautiful riding country.
      Eric Smith
      AMCA #886

Comment

I would like to thank all of the hard working folks that made the 2020 Southern National a memorable event.
        The weather was perfect other than a very early morning rain shower on Friday.
        Vendor turnout had to be the best ever as the grounds looked nearly full.
        Great collection of motorcycles being judged and ridiing all around the grounds.
        If you have never been I would highly recommend that you consider this great Meet.
        The Denton Farm Park location is a large part of what makes this such a wonderful event.
        Thank you all!

Comment

Working...
        X