Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Special Supplements (aka Special Supplement Catalogs) for frame and fork parts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Supplements (aka Special Supplement Catalogs) for frame and fork parts?

Special Supplements (aka Special Supplement Catalogs) for frame and fork parts? Anyone know when any were issued or how many were issued?

Below is an example of a page from a version of a Special Supplement for frame and fork parts that may have been provided as part (and, more specifically, as pages 145 to 149) of a reprint or reproduction version of the 1940 Spare Parts Catalog.

I suspect that such Special Supplement was not actually provided as part of the original 1940 Spare Parts Catalog.

Photo 1:

[END]
    Fletcher Clark Johnston
    AMCA #282

Fletcher, it appears you are right in your last sentence I have an original 1940 spare parts catalog dated January 1, 1940 that ends with page 143. My guess is that the company sent the supplement to dealers to add to their existing 1940 catalog.
    Dave

Comment

Originally posted by ammorest View Post
      Fletcher, it appears you are right in your last sentence I have an original 1940 spare parts catalog dated January 1, 1940 that ends with page 143. My guess is that the company sent the supplement to dealers to add to their existing 1940 catalog.
      Dave
      Dave: Thank you for sharing the information. I will update my notes.
      Fletcher Clark Johnston
      AMCA #282

Comment

Working...
      X