Lost forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost forum?

Anyone know what happened to The Classic American Iron forum ? I get error 522 "timed out".
    Thanks.
    Ben

See prior threads here, they are gone along with the magazine.
    #7558 Take me on and you take on the whole trailer park!

Comment

https://forum.antiquemotorcycle.org/...-Iron-Magazine
      #7558 Take me on and you take on the whole trailer park!

Comment

Thanks Knuck, ----------- Too bad.

Comment

Ben - AMCA Forum member Peter Cooke posted this quote from the AMCA Facebook page.

On the 15th of this month "Mr Big" posted on the AMCA Facebook site - "Just FYI to any members of the forum at CAIMag.com that it is currently offline as a casualty of the American Iron magazine shut down. We are working with Buzz to see about the possibility of the members taking it over. Rob Wolf has graciously agreed to be the point man on this endeavor".

There's still a chance...
          Mike Love
          Last edited by ihrescue; 08-26-2020, 08:44 AM. Reason: Ommitted my signature

Comment

Thanks Mike.

Comment

Just shows us that Buzz Kanter cares more about the cost of a web site than the hobby.
              Be sure to visit;
              http://www.vintageamericanmotorcycles.com/main.php
              Be sure to register at the site so you can see large images.
              Also be sure to visit http://www.caimag.com/forum/

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Haynes View Post
                Just shows us that Buzz Kanter cares more about the cost of a web site than the hobby.
                With all your money why don't you fund it? Do you care enough? 46EL

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Haynes View Post
                  Hey BNM- With your deep pockets why don't you fund it? Do you care enough about the hobby?? 46EL

Comment

Wasamatter Sparky no reply back? Cat got your tongue? Slowin down in your old age? FYI American Iron is NOT a hobby, it is a business to whoever owns that business. If that entity fails and closes the doors i'm sure whoever the owner or owners if there are more than one along with the employees are not very happy. So instead of showing some sympathy and compassion come on here and in your true shape and form give them grief because YOU are not happy?? The only thing more pathetic than that is the fact that this club lets you get away with it over and over and over? Buzz is a fellow club member and a human being and nobody in this day and age with everything that is going on in the world needs grief from you. You owe him and his employees an apology. It is amazing how someone your age could be so insensitive and self centered. RESPECTFULLY, 46EL/John P..

Comment

Originally posted by 46EL View Post
                      Wasamatter Sparky no reply back? Cat got your tongue? Slowin down in your old age? FYI American Iron is NOT a hobby, it is a business to whoever owns that business. If that entity fails and closes the doors i'm sure whoever the owner or owners if there are more than one along with the employees are not very happy. So instead of showing some sympathy and compassion come on here and in your true shape and form give them grief because YOU are not happy?? The only thing more pathetic than that is the fact that this club lets you get away with it over and over and over? Buzz is a fellow club member and a human being and nobody in this day and age with everything that is going on in the world needs grief from you. You owe him and his employees an apology. It is amazing how someone your age could be so insensitive and self centered. RESPECTFULLY, 46EL/John P..
                      With respect, John,....

Everybody's got the right to an opinion, without being attacked for it.

Mine is Buzz owes me apologies. I wanted at least one them in print, too.

So Chris is only a curmudgeon.

....Cotten
                      AMCA #776
                      Dumpster Diver's Motto: Seek,... and Ye Shall Find!

Comment

Enablers make excuses for abusers..... An opinion is one thing. Lack of respect is another.
                        If you have an issue with Buzz I personally could care less as it is YOUR issue and there are always TWO sides to very story.
                        Take it up with him personally one on one and hopefully show respect to one another. 46
                        Last edited by 46EL; 09-02-2020, 01:41 PM.

Comment

...Take it up with him personally one on one and hopefully show respect to one another. 46
                          Too late, John!

He already dissed me more than once.

And on his "American" forum, he dissed the First Amendment, which was pretty surreal for a publisher.

Had to be there.

....Cotten
                          AMCA #776

Comment

Like I said Cotten, ....TWO sides to every story and it does not pertain to me.
                            This forum is about motorcycles. If someone has issues with the way someone runs their Business or
                            Forum then they have the balls to make a phone call and take it up with them personally and spare all
                            of us the drama. If you come on here and give someone S&%T then be prepared to get some S%#T
                            thrown back in your direction. NUFF SED. 46

Comment

Like I said Cotten, ....TWO sides to every story and it does not pertain to me.
                              This forum is about motorcycles. If someone has issues with the way someone runs their Business or
                              Forum then they have the balls to make a phone call and take it up with them personally and spare all
                              of us the drama. If you come on here and give someone S&%T then be prepared to get some S%#T
                              thrown back in your direction. NUFF SED. 46
                              Of course it does not pertain to you, John.

Lets blame it on the curmudgeon:

https://forum.antiquemotorcycle.org/...highlight=Buzz

...Cotten
                              Last edited by T. Cotten; 09-02-2020, 04:12 PM.
                              AMCA #776

Comment

Working...
                              X