New swap meet 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New swap meet 2020

I received some info today about an upcoming swap meet (Speedway Chapter). It is supposed to be in Gas City, Indiana over Labor Day weekend (9-3-20 thru 9-5-20). Per the flier I saw, Tom & Lori Faber are involved with it.

Please keep us informed, that isn't too long of a drive. Thanks for the information!

Comment

New swap meet 2020

Originally posted by motor-officer View Post
      I received some info today about an upcoming swap meet (Speedway Chapter). It is supposed to be in Gas City, Indiana over Labor Day weekend (9-3-20 thru 9-5-20). Per the flier I saw, Tom & Lori Faber are involved with it.
      Also, Gas City is just north of Fairmount, Indiana home of James Dean. The original, local Indian Dealership building (where he hung-out) is just
      north of Fairmount. The dealership sign (non-neon) on the building has been re-stored. The building is empty.

Comment

Originally posted by motor-officer View Post
        Also, Gas City is just north of Fairmount, Indiana home of James Dean. The original, local Indian Dealership building (where he hung-out) is just
        north of Fairmount. The dealership sign (non-neon) on the building has been re-stored. The building is empty.
        There is a James Dean run from a nearby town to there every year in Sept.

Comment

Thats good news......Hopefully it will happen for you guys...

Comment

Without Davenport this could be a good alternative

Comment

I have received more info on this meet. Load-In/Set-Up is Wedenesday, 9-2-20 in the evening. The meet is sponsored by the Speedway Chapter of the AMCA. It will run from 9-3-20 thru 9-5-20. There are two sizes of vendor spaces: 30 x 60 cost $100.00, 30 x 30 cost $50.00. Camping is available starting 8-31-20 @ $25.00 per night.
              For more info or to pre-register: (317)886-0288. Rumor has it that over 100 vendors have already signed up.

Comment

Any word on how this meet went?

Comment

Working...
                X