No announcement yet.

If you cannot login please let me know

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks go Mike because all of a sudden the big yellow warning bar across the top disappeared and the site is letting me in just like it always did in the past.
    I'm not very computer savvy and can really understand how frustrating it is for anybody when something that was working just fine is all of a sudden nothing but trouble.
    I was ready to walk away but will see how this goes.
    Only time will tell.
    Last edited by Tommo; 08-02-2020, 05:32 PM. Reason: spelling mistake
    Peter Thomson, a.k.a. Tommo
    A.M.C.A. # 2777
    Palmerston North, New Zealand.

Comment

Hang in there Tommo and everyone who is having problems. We can never guarantee that a software version upgrade will solve everyone's problems but I am confident it will help. Its like any trouble shooting process you investigate and try things to fix it - part science/part art. Kinda like old motorcycles. We just have to wait for the upgrade.

Thanks all for your patience. If you have a critical need to post something and are having troubles with login contact me directly and we'll find a way to get your info posted.

mikelove44@gmail.com

Mike Love
      AMCA Forum

Comment

Aug/3/2020 @ 3:05pm. Log in with user name password. Notified that I'm in only to have the page return to the sign in page. After 5-6 attempts with the same log in info I am granted access. Once I attempt to access the private messages I find that I must repeat the same process again.
        Steuerm

Comment

Let me see if we can get a look at this steuerm

Mike Love

Comment

That's good doc54. Jon has been trying to fix problems and make adjustments.

Mike Love

Comment

Working...
            X