Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you cannot login please let me know

Hi Folks:

We are tying to drill down more on some of the login problems some people are having. Let me ask you all for your help. If you for what ever reason cannot login please notify me after it happens and provide me with the date, approximate time and you username. We only have a five day window for which the logs an a particular day are kept so the sooner I can get info the better. I want to confirm or deny if we are having problems with the hardware or the forum software. We'll see. I know some of you have found ways to get around the login problem, if you have a problem and then work around it please let me know that as well and what you did to get you through. The more we know about this the more likely we will be able to track down the problem.

Thanks for your help.

Mike Love
    AMCA Forum

Hi Mike- Same problem right along: I login, the page comes up "invalid login", but I click on "FORUM", I am in and it says "logout" upper right corner. I hope you can figure this out! Karl

Comment

Log-In

I have been having problems for sometime. When I click on a picture link in somebody's post, the log-in screen pops up. I fill out the form and hit enter and the log-in page pops up again, over and over. I just tried again and the same-ol happened again. I never get to see the picture. Thank you.

Comment

Been having Log-In problems for awhile Mike. When i sign in, it's like you never did. So, i hit RELOAD PAGE and this usually remedies everything. Also, if there is a problem while i'm still on this site, i hit Reload Page again.

*M.A.D.*

Comment

Originally posted by doc54 View Post
          Hi Mike- Same problem right along: I login, the page comes up "invalid login", but I click on "FORUM", I am in and it says "logout" upper right corner. I hope you can figure this out! Karl
          I also have this same issue.
          Craig (Delaware)
          Delaware Bay Chapter
          Perkiomen Chapter
          AMCA Member #1011

Comment

Originally posted by doc54 View Post

To all that have these login problems the next time it happens please send me an email direct to mikelove44@gmail.com and include the approximate time and date you are having problems. Remember we lose the history log after five days so if you have a problem it would help to hear from you ASAP.

Thanks

Mike Love

Comment

Originally posted by motor-officer View Post
              I have been having problems for sometime. When I click on a picture link in somebody's post, the log-in screen pops up. I fill out the form and hit enter and the log-in page pops up again, over and over. I just tried again and the same-ol happened again. I never get to see the picture. Thank you.
              I just had this happen as well motor-officer it seems to work for me if I click my browser's page refresh. Again, let me know by sending me an email at mikelove44@gmail.com when you have the problem.

Mike Love

Comment

I have been having problems also.

Username - t-Jacobs
                Time 5:36pm
                7/24/20

Comment

Hi Mike, funny thing, I can reply to your thread, but the reason I am, is that for the last ten minutes I have been in and out of the rabbit hole trying to reply with a quote to Ryan over in Panheads. All I get is you are not logged in, thank you for logging in, you are not logged in..... Repeat. I used the log in at the top of the page, I used the pop up screen, no worky either way. Why I can post a reply here but not there is beyond my very limited comprehension. I hope that its some silly mistake on my part and you can help me out here. Thanks as always for all you do.

P.S. I just went back and I was able to get to the reply screen without any further actions. I will attribute this to your abilities and not some space time warp continuum thingy.
                  Last edited by FNG1; 07-26-2020, 06:12 PM. Reason: added text

Comment

Tommo here,
                    I'm going to give up.
                    Sorry folks but this site won't let me in and even my grandchildren can't help me.
                    It tells me I'm registered but that's as far as it will let us go.
                    Regards, Tommo
                    Peter Thomson, a.k.a. Tommo
                    A.M.C.A. # 2777
                    Palmerston North, New Zealand.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommo View Post
                      Tommo here,
                      I'm going to give up.
                      Sorry folks but this site won't let me in and even my grandchildren can't help me.
                      It tells me I'm registered but that's as far as it will let us go.
                      Regards, Tommo
                      Yet your post got through to us fine, Tommo!

My trick is to ignore the 'noise', and just continue on..

....Cotten
                      AMCA #776
                      Dumpster Diver's Motto: Seek,... and Ye Shall Find!

Comment

Tommo - sorry man, we are having troubles with a very old version of our Forum software. We will be upgrading in August and I am hopeful this will fix problems member have had with logging in and posting. If you hold out a little longer I'd appreciate it. Also you said the site won't let you in but you were able to post that reply. Sometimes it will fix it if you hit the refresh circular arrow in the browser window.

Mike Love
                        AMCA Forum

Comment

Hi Mike- I just posted on "new board info" thread, but I'll add it here: login worked as it should tonight! Whatever you did, thanks! Karl

Comment

John Underwood
                            AMCA#14400
                            Central Illinois

Comment

I am having the same exact problem as Motor Officer so I just copied his text
                              John Underwood
                              AMCA#14400
                              Central Illinois

Comment

Working...
                              X