Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bill Pedalino View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]28982[/ATTACH]

I'm working on my parts inventory which now spans 50 years of trading and acquisition. I have almost all of them (large and small) in a database, sorted primarily by Harley part number, but also searchable by description, model, condition, etc. However, the part numbers are the most important field. I started this effort in December when I gave up my shipping container, and am finally nearing the finish line in this interesting, but sometimes tedious and frustrating effort.

As suspected, I have a box of 'orphan' parts and, in an effort to not wear out my welcome, I've attached only one of the several photo I've taken. I certainly remember these parts and have come across them over the years, but memory fails in my recollection of their application. I've spent considerable time in the parts books but they've defied my efforts and I'm stumped in identifying them.

As shown in the (hopefully) attached photo, all of these brackets are cast iron (or similar), about 1/4" in thickness, and parkerized. The caliper is shown for scale. Can anyone help put with the correct part numbers and applications (Robbie)?
    Didn't seen where anyone mentioned it, but the shaft with the threads on the end of it with the scallop-faced washer is the pivot for a front mechanical glide brake.

Comment

Working...
    X