Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1934 - 1936 VL Rear Fender

I have been in contact with https://vintagesteelfenders.com/
    They say they can make a VL fender that fits 1934-36. They are looking to get more inquiries to make it's worthwhile. If you are in the market for a new fender send them an email stating your interest, I've been trying to find a good one that doesn't need a thousand worth of work. Here's hoping.

Replicant Metals makes repops
    Bob Selph
    1933VC/1934LT Sidecar
    1940 Sport Scout
    AMCA#15215

Comment

As Bob sat call Tom at Replicant Metals he already has them and no need to beat or cut to get them to fit properly. If your frame is true and straight thy go right on.

Tom (Rollo) Hardy
      AMCA #12766

Comment

I've been asking Tom for years about rear fenders and as far as I know he doesn't have 1934 rear fenders. Hmmmm......OK, I just checked his web page and I stand corrected. I'll contact Tom next week and hopefully he can help me out. THANKS Bob and Rollo
        Last edited by John Guntner; 07-09-2020, 12:44 AM.

Comment

Hope it works out for you John.!

Comment

Well I contacted Tom at Replicant Metals and got the same old stoey. Out of stock. Maybe after thanksgiving they'll make them. We'll see, so if anyone knows where I can get one just let me know. To find someone here in British Columbia to repair my fender is basically impossible. The seach continues.

Comment

You might try Cimarron Cycle Works website I do not know of the quality of work they do, also Bob Appleton up there in B.C. may have one to spare or have another contact for you to try.

Steve

Comment

Thanks Steve. I always appreciate your help. Cheers

Comment

A bit on the expensive side but you can make an offer.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1936-HARLEY...AAAOSwcUBfXUMR

Comment

OR machiv motors will buy YOUR bike and totally dismantle it then sell every little part, nut , bolt etc. for an exorbitant price thereby continuing the never ending price rape of our beloved parts! JMHO Smitty

Comment

Working...
                    X