Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible Business Opportunity To Buy NOS and other Parts

Hi Folks:

I just read a post by Rob Nussbaum on his Facebook page about his interest to explore moving toward a different business strategy for Retrocycle. What could result is his liquidation of a significant stock of motorcycle parts that includes NOS material. Note that he is testing the waters here, nothing firm in regard to a decision to sell yet, just an exploration. I wanted to offer him the opportunity to share notice of his consideration of this direction to AMCA Forum members. Here is Rob's post and I have included both his phone number and email at the end if you are interested in talking to him about his consideration.

Rob Nussbaum posted:

I am not going out of business. However, I have come to the realization that my business model has changed. Therefore, I need to downsize my operation to concentrate mostly on antique Harley engine and transmission services. I'm at the stage in my life where I need to relieve some stress with things pertaining to "overhead." Rent, Insurance, electric, gas and other factors have convinced me that change is needed. My lease is due to expire and I really want to get out of the 6,000 sq. ft. operation I currently am using.
    To that end, if any of you out there would like to purchase in bulk a significant portion of my current inventory please contact me to discuss. We will continue to service the antique models. THIS IS NOT A FIRE SALE but more like testing the waters. I started my business by buying out shop inventories and here's an excellent opportunity to buy NOS parts and good used OEM and aftermarket pieces to supplement or start your motorcycle parts business.

Please contact me if you are interested. e-mail is rob@retrocycle.com or phone 973-291-8588

AGAIN, please keep in mind that as of now, we are continuing with business as usual.

Mike Love
    AMCA Forum
Working...
X