Wheel I.D. help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheel I.D. help please

2CDD5A2F-B670-4A44-910F-534299A6051D.jpgDC5D7BC2-5981-4B90-8DB6-F43B01846D4C.jpg3B6F1538-2593-4361-BB28-A7924A94B0A9.jpg

I was going to say "What is this?" but I knew everyone would say "A wheel, dummy!" Instead I will ask - can anyone identify what this might have come off of? VL? 18 inch tire. I didn't see any markings anywhere. Thanks.

Don't know what it is off of but the set screws and lack of bearings point to some use other than motorcycle.
    Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

good point! could just be farm equipment from the cranberry bogs.

Comment

Dude It looks like a wheel off of an old milkcan cart. Especially if that is in fact a bronze bushing in the hub for a bearing.

Jerry

Originally posted by surfdude View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]28857[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]28858[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]28859[/ATTACH]

I was going to say "What is this?" but I knew everyone would say "A wheel, dummy!" Instead I will ask - can anyone identify what this might have come off of? VL? 18 inch tire. I didn't see any markings anywhere. Thanks.

Comment

Set screws say its anchored to a shaft and possibly the shaft runs in pillow block bearings/bushings, making it one of two for a cart or trailer?

Comment

thanks guys.

Comment

Working...
            X