No announcement yet.

The importance and nuisance of a moderator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Paps and aren't you the pioneer in on-line forums. That is an amazing amount of time administering and moderating an on-line forum and I think the S&S Cycle forums are the first that I had seen.

Mike Love

Comment

Really appreciate the comments (Ross, Harper, piston-bully, Paps, Craig (DE), T. Cotten, TH47Indy, Steve Swan, Steve Slocumbe, midman, PaulCDF, JoJo357) y'all. Its pretty cool to have the opportunity to help.

Mike Love

Comment

Mike,
        Thank you for all the tireless behind the scene work you do to make the forum my first stop of the day when I get on the computer. Appreciated by us all.
        Damon
        AMCA # 3233

Comment

Originally posted by Green Indian View Post
          Mike,
          Thank you for all the tireless behind the scene work you do to make the forum my first stop of the day when I get on the computer. Appreciated by us all.
          Damon

When I was having issues with logging in Mike solved it within hours. He also sent a very nice communication making sure, since I live in the epicenter of this virus issue, making sure I was alright and if I needed ANYTHING he was there to help. Thanks Mike, that meant alot to me.
          D. A. Bagin #3166 AKA Panheadzz 440 48chief W/sidecar 57fl 57flh 58fl 66m-50 68flh 70xlh

Comment

Hi Mike- I want to add my thanks for all you do. I know from my experiences elsewhere that taking on this sort of responsibility can expose a person to all kinds of aggravating situations. In reality, they are a minority of the people involved. You are greatly appreciated! Karl.

Comment

Originally posted by ihrescue View Post
              Really appreciate the comments (Ross, Harper, piston-bully, Paps, Craig (DE), T. Cotten, TH47Indy, Steve Swan, Steve Slocumbe, midman, PaulCDF, JoJo357) y'all. Its pretty cool to have the opportunity to help.

Mike Love
              Mike as you have mentioned my name , I will add that what you do especially during these trying times is exceptional...I visit the site every day and feel I am with my family..the day isn't complete until I've read the forum..I may not have that much to add to the forum, but I can attest that I have learned more here than any of my very expensive degrees..On behalf of all of all of us who benefit from the forum..THANK YOU...
              Ross

Comment

Originally posted by Ross View Post
                Mike as you have mentioned my name , I will add that what you do especially during these trying times is exceptional...I visit the site every day and feel I am with my family..the day isn't complete until I've read the forum..I may not have that much to add to the forum, but I can attest that I have learned more here than any of my very expensive degrees..On behalf of all of all of us who benefit from the forum..THANK YOU...
                I must agree with you Ross, I read every post. Even if it is not in my field on interest, you never know when a nugget of information will come up.
                Being reasonably new to the antique bike scene, I have gained a lot of knowledge from the experienced people on this forum. I try to contribute where I can, not always successfully, but will continue to be involved.
                Cheers

Comment

Working...
                X