Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wauseon Natl. Meet Cancelation

Hello Fellow AMCA members,
    Yes, I am sad to announce that because of the Coronavirus the 2020 Wauseon Natl. Meet has to be cancelled. This decision was not made lightly! Here are the facts: Ohio has announced a restriction of NO large gatherings until at least JUNE 30. Who knows if this restriction will be extended into July. If it is not extended, there will still be a social distancing rule. I know the meet is on a large fairgrounds but I also know human nature and we (all of us at the meet) will not STRICTLY restrain ourselves and stay at least 6 ft. apart. Wauseon is ran by a coalition of 5 chapters, Ohio Valley, Lake Erie, Wolverine, River Valley and Maumee Chapters. It was a majority vote that this is the health safe and smart thing to do. Stay Safe Stay Home and We Will Have a GREAT 2021.
    Thanks for All Your Support, Mary Wheat, Wauseon Natl. Meet Coordinator

I don't Know about Y'all ,but I'm jumpin' out the basement window !

Rick Stambaugh,
    # 2472

Comment

I know this is not what people wanted to hear but I believe that the decision was made in the best interest of peoples health.
      Craig (Delaware)
      Delaware Bay Chapter
      Perkiomen Chapter
      AMCA Member #1011

Comment

Mary - thanks to you and all of the other coalition/chapter members for all of your hard work leading up to this. It's a huge undertaking and I know it's a big bummer for everyone. See you next year!

Comment

2021 Wauseon

2021 Wauseon... Do we have an official date yet ???

Comment

2021 Wauseon Dates

Originally posted by big jesus 151 View Post
            2021 Wauseon... Do we have an official date yet ???
            Wauseon 2021 July 16, 17 and 18 Always the 3rd weekend in July

Comment

Working...
            X