Harley Panhead Knucklehead Parts, NO SHIPPING from Connecticut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harley Panhead Knucklehead Parts, NO SHIPPING from Connecticut

To my usual swap meet customers here in New England. I have listed on Craigslist,
    Hartford CT the very tail end of my lifetime collection of Panhead and Knucklehead parts.
    Search "Harley Panhead Knucklehead" and see 2 dozen photos of what I have left
    Located in East Hampton CT. 06424 roughly 2.5 hours from NYC, Boston and Albany NY.
    Some things in the photos like the Springer sold today and this is cash and carry only.
    I will not even step into the Post Office and UPS to ship anything right now.
    Social Distancing is a must and has been working OK here. Check it out. 46EL
    PS; the springer front leg is a number 3 and is still available.
    Some package deals available on the Generators, Brake parts and
    the boxes of windshield parts are available. THANKS
    Last edited by 46EL; 04-19-2020, 05:40 PM.

I still have a few misc things left along with a ton of small hardware from the tail end of a 45+ year personal collection of "stuff" mostly from 1936 up to 1965.
    Most of it is listed and can bee seen on the Hartford CT Craigslist site and Facebook Marketplace by searching "Knucklehead" and or "Panhead".
    Still not shipping anything so please be aware. 46/Jp

Comment

I also know of a 53FL Basket with a rebuilt motor and trans a friend has for sale in CT.
      Don't know much else about what he has or doesn't have. Looking for someone I know
      who is responsible and trustworthy to look at it maybe in September after the Labor Day Holiday?
      No long distance, long term relationships please, 46EL/Jp
      Last edited by 46EL; 08-24-2020, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X