WLA WL Rear Cain Oiler Pipe off the oil pump Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WLA WL Rear Cain Oiler Pipe off the oil pump Question

Attached should be a picture of 3575-41A oil pipe for oiling the rear chain. To me it looks like the clip is in the wrong place. I can't find any information on the installation. Would someone have a picture of how the pipe is run? Thanks
    Attached Files

The clip should be loose on the pipe, if not someone may have crimped it on. Once the oiler pipe is connected to the oil pump, the clip is mounted behind the starter spring stud on the side cover of the transmission and the other end is directed to let the oil drip on the chain.

Comment

OK, Now does the tube run behind the clutch actuating lever and kicker pedal?

Comment

John, two clips are required. One is permanently attached to the pipe while the other one isn’t. I sent you a PM with more info.
        Eric

Comment

Originally posted by Speeding Big Twin View Post
          John, two clips are required. One is permanently attached to the pipe while the other one isn’t. I sent you a PM with more info.
          Eric
          Sorry, Where do I find the PM?

Comment

In your ‘Profile’ see ‘Private Messages’ and ‘Inbox’.
            Eric

Comment

I just tried to reply but it didn't send so I'm trying again. In your 'Profile' see 'Private Messages' and 'Inbox'.
              Eric

Comment

It is shown clearly on page 157 of Palmer's 2nd Edition military book. You do have one right?
                Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

Thank you Eric, Robbie and Rcamp. I'm learning more about our web page idiosyncrasies. Your information helps me out immensely as I don't have Palmers Military Book. I'll have to get on board with that. What a great resource we have. Thanks again....John G.

Comment

Working...
                  X