Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 Yankee Chapter National Meet

April 15, 2020

The most frustrating part of our being quarantined at home is our mutual inability to reach out and help each other. Your Yankee Chapter BOD unanimously hopes every one of our members and their loved ones are safe and well, remains so, and comes through this pandemic unscathed. If there is anything we can do to help you or you know of anyone in need please reach out to me or any member of our BOD. You can find our email addresses in the C.C. part of this message’s header.
    Presently Connecticut and Massachusetts have two of the worst outbreaks of the Coronavirus within the U.S. At this time, we don’t know when it will be ‘safe’ for us to resume our normal lives. Nationally, many AMCA events are being postponed or canceled for this year. For the most up to date schedule for AMCA events please visit the National website at AntiqueMotorcycle.org.
    Your entire BOD is still committed to having our annual Terryville National Meet. We know the longer we delay taking part in any gathering the safer our Terryville Meet will be. Being a traditionalist, I tend to resist any change to my normal rhythm of life. However, when the Terryville Lions graciously offered us the opportunity to reduce our risk of contracting the virus by delaying our National Meet to September 10th through the 13th we quickly seized the opportunity. Because of the AMCA’s continuing support, regardless of its date, our meet will remain a National event!
    Please mark your calendar. Terryville is still on and will be held on September 10th through the 13th. We look forward to seeing each of you there.
Working...
X