Clearing private messages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clearing private messages

I cleared my private messages by putting them in a folder. But when someone tried to send me a private message they said it still says that its full. Any way what is procedure .

Originally posted by Sidehacker View Post
    I cleared my private messages by putting them in a folder. But when someone tried to send me a private message they said it still says that its full. Any way what is procedure .
    At the bottom of the page is a box with options, after checking the boxes of the individual messages in the lower box arrow down to Delete, check it and make them go away.
    Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

Robbie mentioned how to delete the private messages. There is a maximum limit of 50 PMs and it doesn't matter what folder you have put them in. What that 50 messages include is the sent file. You may find the if you are going back and forth with some one, one of the later messages has the whole thread. If you want to save a PM keep the latest one with the whole thread and delete all the others. If you have a thread of messages that you want to save but you need PM room you can also copy and save them to a word doc or notepad doc on your computer and then delete the original in you sent file or inbox.

Feel free to contact me direct at mikelove44@gmail.com

Mike Love
      AMCA Forum

Comment

Working...
      X