Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1913 Indian sidecar, schematic diagram ?, detailed pictures for assembly etc..needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1913 Indian sidecar, schematic diagram ?, detailed pictures for assembly etc..needed

Well I am practicing what the health authorities in my area suggest and I'm staying home..er staying in the garage. One project I have shelved for some 30 years needs attention. I got my 1913 Indian single around 46 years ago as a 19 year old and have had it finished all this time. It was originally a grocery store delivery vehicle until the early 20's when they bought a model T for deliveries. I never got the sidecar way back then from the guy who bought it,but have sourced out a 1913 sidecar years ago. I bought a whole slew of attachments, rods, clamps, springs etc years ago at swap meets..I think I know how it should all go together but in the 1913 brochure it's small, in the 1914 sidecar parts manual there is only one page of pictures. Some items in the index look the same but some are for a passenger sidecar others for a truck hack etc. Anyway the body has been repaired and the hub has been restored, and I found the right hubcap etc. No painting or plating done. Just began sorting yesterday. WELL, I wonder if anyone else went thru the putting together of a 1913 Indian sidecar. Later frames have two tubes going up to the bike..I think 15 and on, I am doing the one with the single frame arm attaching to the bike up front. It's all the other attachments I'm not sure of...I have great outside shots of an original for upholstery etc and have 2 sets of seat springs waiting to be covered. Bought two NOS sets of seat springs only last year...Any way..any help while I am isolated would be of great help Cheers
    Ross
Working...
X