Change for judging registration at this years Dixon meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change for judging registration at this years Dixon meet

For those planning to have bikes judged at this years Dixon meet, please note that you need to preregister your bike before the show. If anyone is heading out and thinks they might like to judge, we could always use more help. If you haven't judged before and want to learn a little more about it, check out the video made by Chief Judge Don Dzurick. Hopefully it persuades you to come take part and learn more about these great bikes! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0Iz...ature=youtu.be
    Attached Files
    Eric Olson
    Membership #18488

The 2021 Dixon meet has been moved out to August, but we still hope to have lots of bikes to judge. If you want to bring your bike out for judging please be aware that we are only doing preregistered bikes for judging, so be sure to get set up in advance. We could also use anyone who is interested in becoming a judge. Hope to see lots of you there!
    Eric Olson
    Membership #18488

Comment

I now hear it is postponed again now till 2022 ?? What is the word?
      #7558 Take me on and you take on the whole trailer park!

Comment

Originally posted by KNUCK View Post
        I now hear it is postponed again now till 2022 ?? What is the word?
        Afraid that's the truth Knuck. I posted about it in the chapter events section of the forum. I'll try to link here to take you directly to that section - https://forum.antiquemotorcycle.org/...ter-dixon-meet

We're all bummed to go a second year without the meet. However, we did do Virtual Judging last year for those that wanted to get bikes judged. The Fort Sutter Chapter is discussing if we will do it again or not. I'll post here once the decision is made.
        Eric Olson
        Membership #18488

Comment

For all who were looking to have their bikes judged at Dixon this year, good news, Virtual Judging will be happening. Watch for details coming soon!
          Eric Olson
          Membership #18488

Comment

Appreciate all the information, by the way our Governor just announced that California should be fully opened by June 15th !
            #7558 Take me on and you take on the whole trailer park!

Comment

But did he say what year???????????

Comment

Working...
              X