1969 Mostly Original XLCH With Title, 1966 XLCH Engine and Frame With Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1969 Mostly Original XLCH With Title, 1966 XLCH Engine and Frame With Title

I have a 1969 XLCH with good numbers that's mostly original and not abused, with around 35,000 miles. It has the original magneto ignition with key switch, Tillotson carburetor, original speedometer and tachometer, original aluminum 18 & 19 inch rims, original handlebars with spiral spark advance and throttle, original black 1968 style 2 passenger seat, a 1980s era Drag Specialties 2 passenger seat and sissy bar, and an aftermarket V-Twin solo seat with plungers and hardware. The old candy red paint with pin striping is not original. Virtually nothing has been chromed on this bike that wasn't chrome from the factory except the rear taillight housing. I last rode it in the fall of 2019. Asking $4300

I'm also selling a 1966 XLCH assembled engine with title, good numbers and is still bolted in the correct 1966 frame. The swingarm, rear fender, struts and rear brake assembly are there but the front forks and wheels are gone. It's a good candidate for a restoration or bobber. Asking $2000

I'll try to post some photos within the next few days.

If interested, send a PM with a number to call or text.
    Last edited by JC Hixon; 03-08-2020, 09:16 PM. Reason: corrections

Last edited by JC Hixon; 03-15-2020, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Correction: As you can see in the photo, the mileage showing on the odometer is 28,300.

Comment

Very nice XLCH. I shared a photo and limited details on the Facebook version of the Ironhead Sportster Garage to see if anyone is interested. Good luck JC and the photos look good.

Mike Love

Comment

Thanks Mike, I appreciate it!

Comment

Picking it up next week, adding another ironhead to the stall

Comment

That is great news. That is one of the best buys I have seen in a long time.

Mike Love

Comment

That is the way to present a bike for sale. Good pictures, and lots of them.
                          Eric Smith
                          AMCA #886

Comment

really excited to get it here and start riding when it warms up a little, I have been able to ride some this month but not as much as I would like, scheduled to ride to Utah april 1st

Comment

The '69 is sold. I'll try to post some photos of the '66 tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                              X