Hi, Dan from philadelphia here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, Dan from philadelphia here

Hi All, Dan here from philadelphia, just wanted to introduce myself publicly. Im just a spot under 40years old. Im a carpenter by day and machinist by night. Been into pretty much anything old and mechanical my while life. Ive been racing flat track for 10 years or so and been racing at bonneville just about the same length. Racing at bonneville has given me a fair bit of tuning experience due to the rapidly changing conditions and same holds true for chassis set up in flat track. Thanks for taking a minute to hear me. See ya on the forum

Dan

Welcome aboard. The Oley meet is coming up at the end of April and isn't that far away from you. And the Perkiomen and Neshaminy Valley Chapters are both in your area if you are looking to join a local chapter.
    Jim D

Comment

Welcome Dan, What kind of iron are you racing??
      Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

Hey Robbie, Currently Im racing a '51 BSA 500 at boneville on 60% nitro, a 79 Honda XR500 in a J&M Frame for flat track and am assembling a '40 scout for the ama brakeless class this year

Comment

Welcome aboard Dan!
          Craig (Delaware)
          Delaware Bay Chapter
          Perkiomen Chapter
          AMCA Member #1011

Comment

Originally posted by ClassC Dan View Post
            Hey Robbie, Currently Im racing a '51 BSA 500 at boneville on 60% nitro, a 79 Honda XR500 in a J&M Frame for flat track and am assembling a '40 scout for the ama brakeless class this year
            You're buddies with Bernie and Vinnie and McElroy, right? I've run with you at Cuddebackville.

Comment

Whats the BSA? 33, 34?? Good stuff you have!
              Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

Originally posted by govmule84 View Post
                You're buddies with Bernie and Vinnie and McElroy, right? I've run with you at Cuddebackville.
                Yes, Thats me

Comment

Originally posted by Rubone View Post
                  Whats the BSA? 33, 34?? Good stuff you have!
                  photo 5-1.jpg
                  Its a star twin, A7 Im using an a65 crank with triumph rods and slightly tweaked trident pistons with a harmon and collins roller cam

Comment

Originally posted by ClassC Dan View Post
                    Yes, Thats me
                    I'm the dipshit that binned a Street Rod

Comment

Working...
                    X