Tony Blain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Blain

With great sorrow I report that Mr. Tony Blain of Redfern Motors Australia has passed away. Tony was a good friend, a true gentleman, and always there when I needed his advise. I will truly miss Tony. He had helped me out with oem and nos parts for decades and was always keeping in memory parts I needed which he did not have on hand at the time. He contacted me 2 years later on a sought after part. He never forgot me. God Speed Tony. We will see each other again. Paps

Paul, I am very sorry for your loss. I had dealt with Tony several years ago based on your reference, he was a gentlemen.

Comment

As far as I know Tony was good people and always treated me right. He always remembered me thru the years of acquiring quality parts from him. I heard of his passing and it saddens me that this has happened.
      Rip Tony Blain.
      AMCA #765

Comment

Tony was founding President of our Australian Chapter and worked really hard on behalf of our Club. I also spoke to him and did business with him over the last 20 years, and he will be sadly missed.

Comment

Tony helped me out of a jam more than once, and gave me two contacts in Australia which i've been friends with for years. Always had time, and was so patient. Sad Day & a Shame they broke the mold. *God Speed Tony.

https://www.justbikes.com.au/news-an...i1KB2FZs.email >>>*Redfern Motors--Australia.

*M.A.D.*
          Last edited by JoJo357; 02-24-2020, 09:58 PM.

Comment

The AMCA has lost a true CHAMPION of the old bike hobby....My condolences to family and friends...
            Ross

Comment

Tony contacted us to see if we could help promote the auction of all his materials last year. I am just guessing that he was aware that he was getting close to the end and needed to get everything in order. Very sad. Here is a brief message of his death and a celebration of life scheduled for March 5. Rest In Peace Tony.

Screen Shot 2020-02-28 at 1.51.02 PM.jpg

Mike Love

Comment

Thank you. How can I follow Tony's event on the 5th ?

Comment

Originally posted by Paps View Post
                  Thank you. How can I follow Tony's event on the 5th ?

Found some information on the Memorial/Celebration Paps.

www.amcaaustralia.org >>>Click on Top Left...'Tony Blain' & Facebook also.
                  https://youtu.be/50Sjj8xaAHo >>> AMCA-Australia,Bulli-2019 *YouTube

*M.A.D.*
                  Last edited by JoJo357; 03-03-2020, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Thanks Mate !

Comment

Working...
                    X