login problem #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• login problem #2

I went thru the new setup stuff; now when I login to the forum, I get an invalid login screen. Enter the same info again, and it recognizes me. Any solution?

I get the same thing, but if I click on "What's New" I get to the site with no problem, and I am able to use the site completely.

Comment

Let me look into the data to see if there is anything obvious. doc54 and Omarttentmaker login and get the error please look to the upper right and see if it says "logout" or "register" and let me know by email at mikelove44@gmail.com.

Mike Love
      AMCA Forum

Comment

Everything for doc54 and Omarttentmaker behind the wizards curtain looks right. Next time you logout of the forum could you restart your computer? Restarting your computer often corrects some problems that can show up due to cookies that are deposited on your computer.

Let me know how future logins go just contact me at mikelove44@gmail.com

Mike Love
        AMCA Forum

Comment

I wish someone would deposit cookies on my computer!!
          Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

Screen Shot 2020-02-21 at 8.50.55 PM.jpg

Ha Ha for sure Robbie.

Mike Love

Comment

Same thing, I log in, it says my password or username is wrong, I click on the forum and it welcomes me.
              Steve

Comment

I don't log in. When I open the forum it shows me as logged out but when I click on a thread it changes to me being logged in. Magic....

Comment

I love Magic, I will cease to complain.
                  Steve

Comment

Every time I log in I get the same error. Enter my username and password and it says invalid but if I look to the upper right corner, it shows I am logged in.
                    Craig (Delaware)
                    Delaware Bay Chapter
                    Perkiomen Chapter
                    AMCA Member #1011

Comment

Craig,
                      Try not logging in. Just click on a thread and see if it changes you to be logged in.

Comment

What the first poster posted; happens to me everytime.

Even after restarting my computer.

Comment

bjind - thanks for commenting as I am trying to document members that are having this problem. Hope you are good with just working around it until we fix it.

Thanks

Mike Love
                          MCA Forum

Comment

This happens to me also. When I visit the forums page it shows that I am not logged in. But if I select "Today's posts" then mysteriously I am logged in. It was confusing at first but now I just ignore it.
                            Peter Findlay, Burnaby, B.C.

Comment

I love change, NOT. Typical BS bugs anytime you make any type of change to a computer. I check the box to remember me on sign in and it does not work next time I return to site.
                              #7558 Take me on and you take on the whole trailer park!

Comment

Working...
                              X