Big money question of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big money question of the day

I've been searching high and low for a good /and or rebuilt rear cylinder head for my 58 Pan and found absolutely nothing that would be close to correct. So here is the BIG MONEY question of the day...……..If you had to take your original head off the bike and send it in for a rebuilding which I'm sure includes welding up some cracks...…...who would you choose to send this cylinder head to? I live in the Cleveland, OH area but if needed I have no problem with shipping within the US. Thanks for your input.

I would send it to Arnos St. Denis in College Park MD at Arnos Custom Machine. He has the fixtures and all the tools and machines to do anything on these bikes and once you get it back you won't be able to tell it was worked on. Just ask any of the Chesapeake Chapter guys or anyone else who had work done . He knows what to do and is reasonable on prices. 301-779-0438 or customarno @gmail.com He had a fire in the shop a while back from a heater pipe but understand he is back up and running again. You won't be disappointed. One of his specialties is pan head exhaust port repairs and does it from the inside so no visible welds out side so they looks stock.

Tom (Rollo) Hardy
    AMCA #12766

Comment

Working...
    X