Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Majestic tandem seat/early 30’s

Any parts available for these seats?

09D95C2F-837D-4924-A571-4CECB850292E.jpg trying to attach a photo but don’t really know how

Comment

You did attach the image. Do you need any help? If yes just contact me direct at mikelove44@gmail.com and I will get you through it. I just saw one of those seats on the AMCA Facebook page.

Mike Love
      AMCA Forum

Comment

Lori Faber of Faber Cycles posted this photo on the Ladies of the Antique Motorcycle Club of America & Supporters

Screen Shot 2020-02-16 at 3.11.28 PM.jpg

I asked if she knew of resources for parts to these tandem seats.

Mike love

Comment

Thanks Mike !!

Comment

Check with Vahan Dinihanian. He is making the entire seat.

Comment

Thanks, as a newbie I’m not sure where to find his contact info

Comment

He actually is best contacted on Facebook. Dinihanian manufacturing.
                I don’t do Facebook myself.
                He has posted ads in club mag in past.

Comment

Originally posted by Budj View Post
                  Thanks, as a newbie I’m not sure where to find his contact info
                  I touched base with Vahan on Facebook here is his email vahan237@gmail.com

Mike Love
                  Last edited by ihrescue; 04-02-2021, 05:57 PM.

Comment

I have ridden on Vahan's tadem seats, very well done and very comfortable - but pricey !

Comment

I have two of Vahan's seats. One is a short nose seat, sometimes called the tandem seat, Has a slightly higher seatback .Different than the standard Indian seat pan.
                      He did them for me about 3-4 years ago. Both seats are very high quality, excellent workmanship. Really nice job where the seat is riveted to the pan.
                      No wrinkles in the leather on the underside, which is a difficult feat, especially on the short nose seat.
                      His shop is a busy one, he does alot more than just seat work. His lead time (at least a few years back) is several weeks, so plan ahead.

C2K

Comment

Working...
                      X