Replacement windshields for my 1945 Harley sidecar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacement windshields for my 1945 Harley sidecar

Is there anyone that is making replacement windshields. Also a friend let me copy his upholstery so i could finish the interior but his seat back is missing the lock. Does any one have an extra or are they a standard locking mechanism that i can purchase somewhere else

Starklite $29.95!

Comment

Sidehacker, any chance you could post up a pic or two of the seat and tell me the material used?

Also maybe a pic of the lock?

Comment

Motorcycle Mike,
        Im too that place with this build where just about every extra minute I'm living in the shop and since its cold i have moved the smaller sub assemblies into my bedroom so what im saying is its taking me longer and longer to respond to the forum.
        I looked up the complete windsheild with the attached cover , Now my question to you is how do you know it fits a Harley sidehack? I do agree as far as looks are concerned, it looks exactly like the cover on the pictures of the tonneau cover in the parts manual and the pictues I have seen elsewhere, but, have you ever seen it connected to a Harley LE Hack of the proper vintage, Or are you just saying it fits because it looks like it does. I called the company and they didnt say yes or no , just that its made for indian and they wouldnt have any idea what else it works on. I want it if its right. But need more info for a 700.00 expense. Thanks hopefully you can answer this asap.
        Sidehacker

Comment

Panz4ever,
          Almost forgot, right now i just made pattern of the base of seat bottom and back. I dont have seats to take photos, but going over there this weekend and will take pics for posting.
          Sidehacker

Comment

Good Morning,
            I can not say for sure if the Indian sidecar windshield would properly fit your Harley sidecar. I was told the seat back lock is interchangeable. I have decided to hold off on my sidecar windshield and save the monies for future needs! Sorry for the misunderstanding!

Comment

Working...
            X