New member in Concord, NC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member in Concord, NC

Hi. My name is Will and I just joined. I've been riding for 52 years. I've had a wide variety of bikes, including some old bikes. Most have been Bobbers or Choppers, but the bike I'm getting next is a mostly stock '57 Panhead. It still needs a few things put back to stock and I'm hoping I can get some leads on parts from AMCA members here. I fully intend to bring the bike to Denton, NC and maybe even Ole, PA or Rhinebeck, NY. I'm originally from NJ and went to those events with my friends up there.

Cheers!

Welcome, Will! If you've never been to the Oley, PA meet you're missing out. Try to make it if you can it's one of my favorites. Once I retire I plan on making all of them...
    AMCA # 3233

Comment

Will - welcome to the forum. I am the membership chair for the Yankee Chapter, covering NH, VT, ME, MA CT and RI. The Yankee chapter has approximately 300 members, 41 in NH - please join us! You can do so here:

http://www.yankeechapter.org/membership.shtml

We are also holding our Terryville, CT National Meet on 7/31-8/1. Come on down!

surfdude

Comment

Originally posted by surfdude View Post
        Will - welcome to the forum. I am the membership chair for the Yankee Chapter, covering NH, VT, ME, MA CT and RI. The Yankee chapter has approximately 300 members, 41 in NH - please join us! You can do so here:

http://www.yankeechapter.org/membership.shtml

We are also holding our Terryville, CT National Meet on 7/31-8/1. Come on down!

surfdude
        I'm in North Carolina, not New Hampshire, or I would. Thanks for the welcome, though!

Comment

Originally posted by Green Indian View Post
          Welcome, Will! If you've never been to the Oley, PA meet you're missing out. Try to make it if you can it's one of my favorites. Once I retire I plan on making all of them...
          I've been to Oley once quite a while ago. Now that I'm retired, I plan on going this year. I hope to see you there. I'll be looking for that green Indian!

Comment

Welcome Will.

Comment

Working...
            X