Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member from west coast of Norway

Hello
    My name is Øyvind Hetland i am 41 years old,been collecting old motorcycles for many years 😊
    I have different brands,but i onely have old bikes😊 Newest is a 1974 puch M50 sport,oldest is Harley 1927 J.I have been a member in AMCA for a while,but joined the forum yesterday.Hope to meet like minded people her😊👍 One of the best things with this great hobby for me is the chase when looking for parts,and meeting all the great people that share the same interest.
    My projects now is a 1927 Harley-Davidson J and a 1930 Harley-Davidson DL.
    So thanks for the opportunity to join your amazing forum👍👍
    Hope someday to travel to USA 🇺🇸 and go hunting for parts on a big swap meet👍

Have a nice day👍

Best regards from Karmøy Norway👍👍

Dear Øyvind, welcome to our great Club, and you are now a member of the European Chapter at no cost. We have 320 members in 22 countries, all seriously into American bikes. Check here and at www.amca-europe.eu for our newsletters and other information. Our next international meet is at Raalte, NL 22/23 May, and our swap meet will surely have parts for your J model Harley.

Comment

Thank you���� Yes i will definitely try to come to the swap meet ����BED5E786-646E-4A43-827B-E331BC89F794.jpg

Comment

Working...
      X