Original 1949 Indian Arrow Carburetor Type S-2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Original 1949 Indian Arrow Carburetor Type S-2

I would like to know if anyone has an original L&L Type S-2 or Amal 275 carb for an Indian Arrow for sale?
    Send a private message to discuss details.

Thanks.
    -JR

If anybody has an Amal 275 spigot fit carb they would like to sell, I would also be interested in purchasing that instead.
    Since Amal was the replacement carb, that would be better.

Thanks.
    -JR

Comment

A thank you to Mr. Olav Hassel of California. He actually had a 275 in stock and made suggestions as to how to accommodate the fittings.
      If anyone needs vertical carburetor work, I would suggest you give Olav a call or look him up. I would post the info, though I don't know if he would approve.
      A thank you should work for now and I can pass along any referrals via private message.

-John

Comment

I just wanted to add Olav's information to those who may have Amal carb needs for rebuilds and restorations.
        Contact phone: 818-577-9533 and email of velomadness@aol.com for Amal offers work and sale of original, rebuilt carburetors for vintage Indian motorcycles.
        His address is:
        Olav Hassel
        419 Dartmouth Road
        Santa Paula, CA 93060-3507

Olav is a great communicator and very honest about what kind of carburetor work he can accommodate.
        I personally bought an Amal 276 for my Warrior from him as well as an even harder to find Amal 275 for my Scout 249.
        Olav is on Ebay as well as conducts business upon request.

Comment

Working...
        X